2017/10/03

A new café in Kreuzberg

Untitled
A mall is being built at Warschauer Strasse, like as if Berlin needs another shopping mall...

Untitled
Took a walk over the bridge to Kreuzberg, the skyline looked pretty different back in 2011. Makes me realize how long I've been living here.

Untitled
Walked to Falckensteinstrasse, where my favourite autumn leaves are decorating the street.

Untitled
Another great thing on Falckensteinstrasse is the newly opened café F5 Coffee where my friend River is working.

Untitled
Gonna go back again soon with my yarn and crochet hook. And hopefully Johan.

Untitled
I guess this space is going to be decorated with a lot of autumnal pictures the coming weeks.

Untitled

Untitled

03i

Untitled

Untitled
Nuts!

Untitled

Untitled
It's bank holiday here, the German reunification day. I'm working, though.

Untitled
And a reminder about this week's discount on Wrist Worms.

6 comments:

  1. Ach Sandra, your photos, always <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw sweetie, thank you so much! hope all is good with you and your family <3

      Delete
  2. Elsker bildene dine!! <3 Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vad glad jag blir att höra, katrine. tack så mycket!!

      Delete
  3. Aw, I miss autumn in Berlin! Beautiful pictures, Sandra.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's been such a long time since we saw each other! hope all is good! x

      Delete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.