2017/06/08

Lots of garlic and chili flakes

Untitled
Hi, how are you doing?
I got into a slippers making flow and made more of this pair in 2 different sizes + this NEW pair. Johan went to a meeting in a café and came home with a flat white for me, what a luxury!

Untitled
It may not be slippers season in most of your countries, though here in Berlin the past few days, they've been needed :)

Untitled
Today's entertainment: This sign has made me laugh so many times, thought it was time to share it with you (goldfish, I had already shared it a couple of weeks ago ha ha ha). Took me a while before I understood what "Donny's" is. You get it?

Time to make a simple pasta with zucchini for lunch.
With lots of garlic and chili flakes.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I've been thinking about the "Donny's" now for way too long and still have no idea what it means. Please help! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I feel stupid, cause that was the first thing that I had in mind, but I was like "Nooo, that can't be it, right?" ... Well, there you go :D Thanks for making it clear (;

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.